feastofla.com. Thank you!
In September of 2002, some of Los Angeles’ most prominent Italian American citizens got together and produced the first annual Feast of San Gennaro in Los Angeles, offering three days of enjoyment for the entire family.
Just like the 80+ year old New York City tradition, the Galbani Italian Feast of San Gennaro Los Angeles celebrates Italian culture, food and entertainment, and features live music, street performers, strolling musicians, a kid’s corner, and many rides and games. In addition to sampling wine from local wineries and food from some of Los Angeles’ best Italian restaurants, guests are invited to learn recipes from the cooking stage and play bocce ball and bingo with some of Hollywood’s Italian American celebrities and much more!
The 15th Annual Galbani Cheese Italian Feast of San Gennaro Los Angeles
Dates:Friday September 23, 2016 (5pm – Midnight)
Saturday September 24, 2016 (11am – Midnight)
Sunday September 25, 2016 (11am-10pm)
Cost:$5.00 – Adult General Admission
Free – Kids under 12 yrs old
Enter Feast from either entrance:1651 N. Highland Ave. (between Hollywood Blvd. & Sunset Blvd.)1651 N. Orange Ave. (between Hollywood Blvd. & Sunset Blvd.)
Metro Red Line:Exit Hollywood Blvd./Highland Ave. ($1 discount off entrance fee with Metro receipt)
Nearby Parking Options:1. Street Parking (please read posted signs)
2. Hollywood & Highland Center (Discount with H & H validation – $15 Max)
3. Parking Garage on Orange Ave., north of Hollywood Blvd ($5-$15 tbd)
4. Outside Parking Lot at 1651 N. Highland Ave. ($10-$20 tbd)
5. Parking Garage at 1651 N. Orange Ave. ($10-$20 tbd)
6. Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel at 1651 N. Orange Ave. (Valet Parking prices tbd)
Directions to this address:1651 N. Highland Ave.Hollywood, CA 90028
1. Drive to your closest Metro line and take train to above exit (drops you off right across street from Feast)!
3. Ride your bike!
1. This is an outdoor event. Check local temperature for appropriate clothing.
2. Event is located on asphalt street and parking lot. Please wear appropriate shoes.
3. The alley behind the venue is NOT a street. Please proceed with caution if in use.
4. Filming Notices posted at event entrance. All persons who enter event give permission for their likeness to be used…
5. Handicap access and Handicap restrooms on location. No handicap rentals available.
6. Porta Potty restrooms on location.
7. Medical Services and Security on location.
8. Due to Health Department Laws, dogs are not allowed inside the Feast (except for assistance dogs).
Tomorrow, July 29, is National Lasagna Day, and BRIO Tuscan Grille is celebrating with discounts on their mouthwatering Lasagna dishes! This special will be offered ALL DAY TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY at BRIO Irvine Spectrum (near Nordstrom).
Specializing in delicious, northern Italian cuisine with an emphasis on the finest and freshest ingredients available, BRIO’s signature Lasagna Bolognese and Vegetable Lasagnas are not to be missed!
Today and tomorrow, BRIO will be offering the following specials:
· Available for lunch only:
o HALF serving of Vegetable Lasagna or Lasagna Bolognese
o Comes with a side salad
o Priced at $12.95
· Available for lunch & dinner:
o FULL serving of Vegetable Lasagna or Lasagna Bolognese
o Comes with a side salad
o Priced at $15.95
Not valid with any other promotion or offer. While supplies last. Dine-in or carryout.
2016 Chili Grinding Open House
4800 Azusa Canyon Rd., Irwindale, CA 91706
See the complete production on how our popular Sriracha Hot Chili sauce is made. Currently only October 1 is open.
You can tour the factory mid week, but no chili griding will be available.
Experience grinding season in full production, from seed to sauce. Free sampling, t-shirts, and a lion dance performance! (Free items while supplies last) Fun for all ages. Check calendar for availability.
Please register per vehicle, as we are limited in parking spaces per hour. Also, please note the total amount of guests attending.
Note: In case of rain we will not be receiving chili peppers and therefore, you will need to reschedule your tour time. Please check your emails continuously for updates, changes, or cancellation.